Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can I download a song I heard on a website, if its in a flash animation, and its really rare...?

I founded this website and I cant download or find the song it uses for the introduction, I need that song!!, it is in a flash animation and I need it on a mp3 file or something. I already downloaded the page, and I already have the flash animation, but I need to use it on my personal website.

How can I download a song I heard on a website, if its in a flash animation, and its really rare...?
open your windows media player, go to record audio, start the song and hit record - you may have to adjust your "line in" volume - i do it all the time - quality leaves a little to be desired but hey - i got all kinds of rare stuff off aol %26amp; yahoo live performances
Reply:Try and get some words of the lyrics, then go to www.letssingit.com there's an option that says lyrics words, you type the words you heard and then it'll give you back the whole song lyrics and the name and artist and all that, then well... you know what to do then :P


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment