Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do you download song on a delstsar mp3 player? it's a 1998 version?

please only answer if you honestly know the answer guys. i have this BFF and her mom wants me to download some songs on her new mp3 player as a suprise. i have windows XP and there brand is windows 1998! how do i get songs and what 's the brand i have to install? PLE HELP ME! can i even get songs on here or do you have to have a 1998 version? i just dont get it! ugh...

How do you download song on a delstsar mp3 player? it's a 1998 version?
Thanks for answering my question!


I thought I would answer yours too.


Sorry but im not to sure..


Um if theres a sort of plug on the side plug it into your computer and it should send a link onto your computer at click on your songs to play and it should come up onto it ..


Sorry I dont really know but I did have one though... Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment