Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why wont my song downloads transfer from Limewire to my Windows Media Player?

The songs won't transfer automaticaly, i have to run a search for media in all drivers but even still a lot of the songs will NOT transfer.





What am i doing wrong?

Why wont my song downloads transfer from Limewire to my Windows Media Player?
Go to the Options/Settings in Limewire and change the path of default download directory to your music directory of media player which is generally located in My Documents as "My Music" folder.





Now save this settings and download song and try media player again!!! you'll be able to see the downloaded song in media player now!





Hope this helps.
Reply:You need to add the folder that you are D/L your music into to WMP's list of monitorted folders. Go into the options and click the Libary tab, then click the monitor folders buttion in the middle of the window. You can also tell Lime wire to D/L the music into a folder that media player is already monitoring.

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment