Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need to copy Karaoke cdg's from the karaoke song downloaded on my hard drive. How?

I have 60,ooo songs downloaded on my hard drive that are karaoke. I am trying to burn some of my favorites onto a disk for singing at places which are still using disks. Is there any simple software for this? I have Alchol soft 129% and Nero, both are supposed to support cdg burning, but I cannot get them to burn with graphics. Anyone know an easy way to do it?

I need to copy Karaoke cdg's from the karaoke song downloaded on my hard drive. How?
The software contained in the Computer Karaoke Guide allows you to burn karaoke songs with a lyrics scroll onto a CD disk. It is very easy to do. You will be given the tools required to:


- download karaoke songs online,


- burn songs to CD-G discs,


- copy karaoke CDs,





The karaoke songs you download and the files you make are in a MP3+G format. The best music format for computers is MP3+G. A karaoke Mp3+G consists of two files. The first file contains sound, which is the karaoke mp3 file. The second file is the karaoke CDG file and contains the songlyrics and graphics.





Download the computer karaoke software at http://free-karaoke-downloads.8k.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment