Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How can u download a song from your computer to your phone instead of putting the track on cd first?

I am using Motorola phone tools.When I try to download a song from my library when using Motorola phone tools it won't allow me to.I first have to burn the track onto a cd then I can transfer the track from cd to the phone.

How can u download a song from your computer to your phone instead of putting the track on cd first?
I use moto phone tools as well. After loading the song up in the screen where you can see the sound waves and have the option to crop it, just hit transfer to phone and it will prompt u to enter a name before it sends it to phone. I've had no problems doing it this way but have had issues when trying to save it first, then transfer. Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment