Monday, May 11, 2009

What site can I download a song from that will provide the song's url within the properties of the file?

I am trying to embed a song into Myspace. I have the scrpt to embed the song, however, the script requests the url of the song to be embedded. I usually use Limewire. When I click on properties of the downloaded song, I'm not seeing any type of url. Am I looking in the right spot or is there another way to download AND receive the url?

What site can I download a song from that will provide the song's url within the properties of the file?
the url for a song means where the song is located on the internet..... when you open a page that has the url of a song embeded in it, the page automatically follows the url to where the song is located and plays it.....songs on personal computers don't have a url. you need to upload your songs to a website that hosts files and the website will provide you with the url for the song.


hope that wasn't too confusing..........try this..............


http://crash.nuclearcentury.com/tutorial...


No comments:

Post a Comment