Monday, May 11, 2009

Can you download a song to a MP3 player from a music site?

WITHOUT downloading the song to the computer...? I am not using my personal computer and I want to download songs from a site to my MP3 player.

Can you download a song to a MP3 player from a music site?
You can do it....when the downloading window opens....connect the mp3 to the computer and in the downloading window go it asks u where do u want to save the file ...usually its on the dekstop...but dont save it over there go in my computer in the downloading window...and when my computer opens theres gonna be drive named after ur mp3 click on that and press save.....its just gonna save directly into ur mp3
Reply:i used to do that when i was using an mp3 player instead of an ipod. if you're using an ipod, i dont think this will work. but what you can do, and this depends on the type of mp3 site you're downloading from... but what you vcan do is instead of saving the song to the computer, just save it directly to the device. select the usb device from 'my computer' and ave it in the proper folder, depending on how you organize your music. an excellent site to save mp3s this way from is beemp3.com


No comments:

Post a Comment