Monday, May 11, 2009

Can I transfer a downloaded song from itunes to another computer and burn it?

I downloaded a bunch of songs on itunes on my laptop, which does not have a CD burner. I transferred the song files to my desktop, which does have a burner (and doesn't have internet). It's coming up with an error and it's not giving me the authorization to copy them to a disc. Anyone know a way around this? Thanks!

Can I transfer a downloaded song from itunes to another computer and burn it?
Hi Wino (jokz... wineo)





If I'm not mistaken, the problem you may be facing is that itunes encodes audio to .mp4 instead of the (for now) more universal mp3.





If you can (like you did with the songs) download itunes on your laptop (which I'm assuming *does* have the internet connection) and transfer (via a network?) the installation file to your desktop, install itunes on the desktop and you should be just fine.
Reply:You will need to install iTunes to your desktop and authorize it, then you can burn the music onto a cd from the desktop.





How to authorize/deathorize a computer


http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...


No comments:

Post a Comment